Type of Publication: Article in Collected Edition
Education in the Digital Networked World
- Brinda, T.; Diethelm, I.
- International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP)
- Title of Anthology:
- Proceedings of the World Conference on Computers in Education (WCCE 2017, Dublin/Ireland, July 2-6, 2017)
- Cham, Switzerland
- Publication Date:
- computing education, media education, digital education, K12, secondary education
- Link to complete version:
- Paper accepted for publication in the post-conference book to appear in late 2017/early 2018.
- Download RIS
The steadily advancing digitalisation of our world requires that the education system adequately prepares everybody for the resulting challenges. Different actors in the education system often see the solution either in digital media education, or computing education. This position paper presents an integrated model – the so-called “Dagstuhl triangle”, which was developed in collaboration of computer scientists, computing and media education researchers, teachers, and IT business and foundations representatives.